We had our daughter’s birthday party at High Meadows and it was fantastic. All the girls loved it! Sue was a great and they’re still talking about it!— Andrea B.
CELEBRATIONS, GROUP OUTINGS & MORE
High Meadows Farms provides the perfect location to celebrate your child’s birthday or any other group gathering. High Meadows Farms is a hands-on learning environment where everyone is an active participant in caring for the horses. This is a great opportunity for your child and their friends to come learn about horses. Every party includes an introduction to the horses and instructions on how to safely interact with them, and then everyone helps in brushing the horses and preparing them to ride. The riding section of the party can be customized to fit everyone’s needs. Riding options range from trail rides, mini-lessons, obstacle courses, and games on horseback. After riding, you can continue your celebration in the picnic and playground area where the breathtaking view of the White Mountains provides the ideal backdrop for the end of a perfect day.
ALL PARTIES CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO FIT INDIVIDUAL NEEDS! SEE THE PACKAGES BELOW TO GET STARTED.
Payment by cash or checks.
Basic Party - $250
– 2 hours, 2 horses
– Up to 10 children
– Includes, learning safety rules around the horses, how to groom and tack up of horses for the rides, and chance for each rider to – receive a mini-riding lesson, and ride through the “obstacle course.” (Program can be revised to fit different age groups).
– $75.00 for each additional hour
– $50.00 for each additional horse
– $5.00 for each additional child
Party Upgrade #1 – $325.00
– 2 ½ hours, 2 horses
– Up to 10 children
– Includes same riding package as the Basic Party, plus one of the following arts & crafts activities.
– Paint & decorate horse shoes
– Create a T-shirt of their favorite horse
– Make a quilt square using foamies. (see Sue for details)
– Your own arts & crafts activity
Party Upgrade #2 – $500.00
– 3 ½ hours, 4 horses
– Up to 20 children
– Includes all of the Basic Party riding package
– Choice of 2 arts & crafts activities.
– Organized games for the children
We offer horseback riding lessons year round in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. In the Winter and Spring we are at 100 Acre Woods in Moultonboro, and in the Summer and Fall we are at High Meadows Farms in Wolfeboro. Both locations are offer beautiful riding arenas, miles of trails and breathtaking scenery. Come visit us anytime!
This is the place to come whether your a first time rider looking for a great first experience on a horse, or if you're an experienced rider looking for something more then just your "typical trial ride." All trail rides are custom designed to fit each person's needs and are created to give you the "full experience" of horseback riding. Our trail rides are like no other around!
Looking for the perfect birthday party or group gathering? High Meadows Farms offers a hands-on learning environment where you will get an in-depth introduction to horses and horseback riding! All ages are welcome! There are many different options to choose from and we will customize everything to fit your specific needs. Both locations provide an ideal environment to have a party that the kids will be talking about for years to come! READ MORE
CONNECT WITH US